Saturday 10 April 2010

Sportsocracy - 24th edition - Sport? Here? Really?

Sport, sport, sport, sport, sport, sport, sport, sport, sport,sport, sport, sport, sport,sport, sport, sport, sport and more sport.

People either love it or hate it. Those who hate it are probably closet homosapien salivating sausage strokers, a member of a far right party with a googly eye with a frown for immigrants or those who just don't have a penis* (*Sorry if I insulted all the eunuchs, action men dolls and "male" Tory party members who follow this blog, i would like to add you do have the right to have a penis but I don't recommend you get it done in eastern Europe, madonna still has the scar where her right kidney was intercepted.)

Moving on, I quip Is me doing this blog a sport? I could contest it being a sport on the grounds that this can be excruciatingly boring like a shit Cricket match, when f*** all great happens in the latter pages of the newspapers.

Coincidentally I remember a taxi driver called Collin who drove me home from a pool match in recent years who repeatedly went on about the Indian Premier League being a safe haven for, and I will quote this dick taxi driver here, "Tax dodging, bastarding washed up players of world cricket and also shitting useless Indians that no other teams want, huh, Pakis and Indians are useless shits full stop...".

Well me being an anti-fascist decided to play a deadly game with this no brained obvious swastika hailing cock nose, so I responded with the on the spot witty retort "...Why didn't you say your taxi service was BNP approved..." to which thick bastard Collin the taxi driver said in a serious tone "BNP approved? Whats sauce got to do with it?"

Confused, I said "Sauce? BNP?....why are you a taxi driver again? Did you fail the audition for Quasimodo?"

Collin responded in a dull monotone "Quasimodo? I cant stand them types, hanging around public toilets and parks..."

After Collin the cabbie said that I gladly hoped that he knew how to drive and that he wasn't a mental case who gave his carers the slip.

I will always remember Collin...remember him as a colossal daft c**t.

Speaking of c**ts I see Robbie Savage has is own column in the sun now, too bad its not him in a column of concrete being rocketed to the sun by NASA.

Hes a great guy really, no wait I'm lying.

No comments:

Contact Details

Contact me Sean O'Doherty at -


lions1967@hotmail.com