Friday 26 February 2010

Sportsocracy - 17th edition - The frosty olympiad

Wooohoo it's like the normal olympics but on ice and snow.

In particularly I have been watching the frosted fallic vestibules shooting down a gaping pipe at 143kmh plus, yeah what a great idea, not only does it sound like a weekend with katie price, it was quite hilarious, ironically like prices botox filled face.

The numerous bobsledding crash fest was the absolute focus of most of my laughing. Not only was the track tainted with a Georgian atheletes death, but it was made ultimately ironic that most of the crashes have took place on turn 13. I am ignorant enough to not even ponder the stage where irony and coincidence collide, its irony OK.

I also pondered how did a Georgian athlete get involved anyway, did he arrive in a time machine? I didn't know the IOC condemned athletes from different era's competing, what next a cretacious curling contest, "Oh and what a great shot by the scot, now its the oppositions play, oh and look at that...the T-rex has just tore his ***king head off and the gold medal is his, that shows tyranny wins everytime folks."

I have come to the conclusion that the winter olympics are just an excuse for a load of superior-ly balanced canadians and scandinavians to swish about in lycra polishing their helmets.

Whilst I on the other hand ***king struggle to put a pair of ice skates on and the fact that I would look like a human haggis if I put a lycra suit on.

What a waste of money it is, plus its weight-ist. I have not once seen a winter athlete/olympian of a shotput, hammerthrowing proportion participating, which is my point exactly.

I have found it to be greatly funny, even funnier than that twit faced bridget jones lookalike michael mcintyre. So with that point in mind, I will let my comments slide.

No comments:

Contact Details

Contact me Sean O'Doherty at -


lions1967@hotmail.com